Saturday, January 26, 2013
My Creative Time Challenge
I was so excited to see a new challenge posted over at My Creative Time because I was really anxious to use my new products from Emma. The challenge is to use one bow, two patterned papers and three buttons. I started with a base card of kraft cardstock. I added a piece of white cardstock punching each edge with an EK Success Dotted Scallop Punch. Then I used my new My Creative Time Stitched Scalloped Heart Die to construct my flower. I used only the middle portion of the heart die to make the flower. I punched four hearts then placed them with bottom points together to form a flower. I hand cut the leaves and stem for the flower and added a thin hemp bow to the stem. My two patterned papers are from a brand new 6x6 stack from American Crafts that I picked up in the scrapbooking section at Target. Thanks Emma, for the tip off on the products at Target. The stack is called Dear Lizzy Neopolitan. My three buttons are American Crafts Embellishments also picked up at Target. These buttons are so cute, made out of wood and coordinate with the paper stack. For my sentiment I used My Creative Times All Around Everything stamp set and the Scalloped and Stitched Circle die. Using a one inch circle punch I punched out a circle from the striped paper and added it to the center of the sentiment for a little more visual interest and to draw the eye to the sentiment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Love it! The heart die is one of my favorites. Great job. Love the papers too. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)
So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)
Very pretty flower.
I like the way you used the hearts to make your flower. Pretty design.
Super cute card Jeri! I love Miss Emma's products too! I thought this challenge was a great one, although I didn't do it. Love your pattern paper and your flower with the button, I also loved how you put pattern paper in your circle sentiment-what a fabulous idea my friend!! Hugs!
I love your card! the hearts make a beautiful flower! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
liz
This is super cute! I love that Dear Lizzy Paper!! Great job and thanks for playing along! hugs!
So PRETTY!!AWESOME job with your great looking card,I LOVE the flower!!!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)
Love your card Jeri.The stitched hearts make such a pretty flower.I love MCT stamps and dies.
Hugs
Jayne x
Very cute! I love the pattern on the petals :)
YOur card is FABULOUS my sweet friend! AWESOME job w/the challenge!
hugs,
Emma:)
Post a Comment