Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cutting Cafe Blog Hop Winner

Happy Saturday to you all.  I don't usually have a post on Saturday, but today I have a winner for The Cutting Café Blog Hop.  I was so pleased to see that many of you liked my December Daily card deck.  I really enjoyed making this set of cards for my granddaughters Paige and Payton to help them countdown the days until Christmas.  If you missed my first post with my project you can see it HERE.  As promised, one lucky person is the winner of a December Daily set from The Cutting Café.

  And the winner (picked by random.org) is #26 Sharla who said:
 
 
Wow, this is absolutely fantastic! I've never done the December Daily, but it looks like a wonderful way to start a new tradition. Your cards are beautiful!
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Sharla, and for your sweet comment.  If you will email me at thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom I will see that you get your own December Daily set so you can start your own family tradition.
 
Thank you to each and every one of you who visited and left such nice comments.  They are truly appreciated and accepted.  I've decided to post a few more of the cards I made to, hopefully, give you a few more ideas for your own December Daily projects.  Happy crafting!
 








 





1 comment:

Sharla said...

Oh Wow..this is so exciting, I really love your DD cards and can't wait to make my own! Thanks so much! :)