Friday, February 13, 2015
Cardz TV Gallery Critter Captions For the Birds
Hi Everyone! So glad you stopped by today. I've got two kid's cards to share with you today. Cardz TVs Critter Captions and For the Birds are the two stamp sets I used. For the critter images I used the Cricut cartridge Animal Antics. What could be cuter than a hippo on a scooter or a toucan driving a car for a little getaway vacation. I have a 6x6 paper stack called American Road (made by Paper House) with fun travel papers that were perfect as backdrops for these two cards. As you may have seen in some of my previous posts, I've been making cards to send to my 3 1/2 year old grandson weekly while his daddy is on deployment. I just know he's going to love the cards I made for this month with a travel theme (scooter, car). I hope you'll stop by again to see my other themed cards for this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness but these are so cute Jeri!! I know your grandson will get a kick out of these cards. The papers you used are perfect with this cute die cuts!! Hugs, Brenda
These cards are super cute Jeri!! Your grandson is going to love them!!! :)
Post a Comment