Sunday, September 20, 2015
The Cutting Cafe
Welcome! It's Cutting Cafe post day and I have two different projects today showcasing The Cutting Cafe File Folders Box Holders. This file has two different size boxes and I've made one of each. The smaller box is the perfect size for storing A2 size cards and envelopes and the bigger box is just the right size for holding 6x6 paper pads.
I decided to use the smaller box as a recipe card holder. I used a fun kitchen print paper from DCWV to construct my box then I chose solid color cardstock colors to match and cut my dividers from them. I used my Brother Labeler (love, love, love) to print my labels for my dividers.
For my paper holder box I used a cute bird print paper from DCWV. I love having something to store my 6x6 paper pads in and I plan on making more of these because I pretty much use only 6x6 paper. Since I am mostly a card maker I really enjoy the smaller pads. I just don't have the space to store larger 12x12 paper pads. I do have a few left over from my scrapbooking days and I usually only pull them out when I have bigger projects like this to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jeri what a fantastic idea and the papers you used are so stinkin yummy...love them...hugs
love your boxes, and the idea of using the smaller one as a recipe holder is an awesome idea!!
This is awesome Jeri!!!
Love it!! Love the pattern paper!
Post a Comment