Yay, it's Release Day at Paper Sweeties. Today I've made a Father's Day card using the new Best Dad stamp set and the Planner Series Checklist stamp set. See those two little sweetie boys holding their signs for daddy. I have two darling grandsons that are a little too young to get a card for their daddy, so I made this card for them to give him on Father's Day. I used patterned papers from the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather 6x6 paper stack. After I assembled the card base with a small brown print and the argyle border on each side, I stamped (with Momento Rich Cocoa ink) and die cut a label from the Think of You stamp and Sweet Cuts. I wanted a background for the two little guys to sit on. I stamped the boys and colored them with Copics then added the sentiments their holding from the Best Dad stamp set and fussy cut them. To finish the card off I heat embossed the sentiment from the Best Dad stamp set. You can head over to the Paper Sweeties Shop to purchase today's release. For more inspiration hop to the rest of the Design Team using the list below.
Sunday, May 15, 2016
Paper Sweeties May Release
Yay, it's Release Day at Paper Sweeties. Today I've made a Father's Day card using the new Best Dad stamp set and the Planner Series Checklist stamp set. See those two little sweetie boys holding their signs for daddy. I have two darling grandsons that are a little too young to get a card for their daddy, so I made this card for them to give him on Father's Day. I used patterned papers from the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather 6x6 paper stack. After I assembled the card base with a small brown print and the argyle border on each side, I stamped (with Momento Rich Cocoa ink) and die cut a label from the Think of You stamp and Sweet Cuts. I wanted a background for the two little guys to sit on. I stamped the boys and colored them with Copics then added the sentiments their holding from the Best Dad stamp set and fussy cut them. To finish the card off I heat embossed the sentiment from the Best Dad stamp set. You can head over to the Paper Sweeties Shop to purchase today's release. For more inspiration hop to the rest of the Design Team using the list below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Absolutely so creative and darling to use the planner stamps for your wonderful card...so cute!!!
Oh too cute!
Oh my goodness, this is so precious!!!!
Eeek! How cute is this?! Such sweet, little boys, and I love the argyle borders!
Great Dad card! Love the argyle pattern on the sides and those boys! I like your version!
Post a Comment