For today's Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV Mary asked the Design Team to create with the theme Critter Cuties. This is my attempt at critter humor. I thought it would be funny to add a big pair of lips to a cow to go along with my sMOOches sentiment. Can you imagine a big smooch from a cow? My granddaughters love to get homemade cards from Nana. They will be coming to visit us for the next few days at our camper and we will be taking them to our local county fair tomorrow. I thought they would get a kick out of a cow card and will send it to them at home after their visit. I cut my cow from the Paper Doll Dress Ups cartridge at 4". The lips came from the Don Juan cartridge and I cut them at .5". Of course, I had to add some googly eyes to go along with my lips. Since this is a girlie type cow I added a little bow to the top of her head from red jute. Isn't she just the most glamorous cow you've ever seen? LOL My sentiment is computer generated and placed on a tag I cut from Fabulous Finds. I hope you can play along with us at Cricut Cardz this week.
9 comments:
Jeri, your card made me laugh, it is perfect! I'm sure your granddaughters will just LOVE it! :) TFS
michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Your card brought a big smile to my face. I love cards like this. TFS
Sherry
This has just got to be the cutest card ever!!!
Oh my gosh Jeri!!! This is oh so cute!!!! I so love those great lips on your darling cow!!! I love it!!!! :)
Super cute!! Love the lips and the smooches!!
Cheers!
Loves Happy Hour
ROTFLMAO! Thanks for a giggle this morning. couldn't be cuter. Lovin' the sentiment. xxD
Oh Jeri,this is just precious.
Jayne x
Love your cow. Made me smile.
Your cow is just soooo cute. Love those lips on the cow, can't help but smile!
Post a Comment