Friday, February 28, 2014
Cardz TV Card Challenge-St. Patrick's Day
It's time for a new card challenge at Cardz TV. This week the Card Challenge Galz are showcasing St. Patrick's Day cards. For my card I used the Cardz TV Stamp set called, what else-St. Patrick's Day. This stamp set has this beautiful Irish blessing along with nine other sentiments. I used a foil printed paper from Kaiser Krafts as my backdrop. I cut the pretty scalloped note shape from the Elegant Edges cartridge and used it to stamp my sentiment on. For a final touch I added a small shamrock to tie in with the blessing. This simple card went together in a flash but still has an elegant look to it. I hope you'll be able to play along and link your card up at the Cardz TV blog for a chance to win a set of Mary's stamps. You'll have until noon Thursday, March 13th. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is a super elegant card Jeri! I love that paper and I love the shape you put your sentiment on. Great job my friend! Hugs!
very pretty card
Deb
Very nice as always Jeri
Your card is so beautiful and elegant, Jeri! You always make the BEST cards! Thank you so much!!
Hugz,
Mary
Jeri I love how you framed this blessing! Awesome.
Cathy (aka Mimi)
Cardztv DT sister
Post a Comment