Wednesday, March 12, 2014
My Creative Time Monochromatic Challenge
Today I'm sharing a wedding card I made for the My Creative Time monochromatic challenge. Since it's a wedding card I decided white on white would look quite elegant. I started by cutting a white base using the 4x4 Journal Die. I cut a another 4x4 piece and ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Love is in the Air embossing folder. To frame out the embossed heart in the center I used the Stitched Scalloped Heart die and added some clear glitter for a little sparkle. Then I added three paper roses along with a few leaves that were also glittered up. Next I attached the heart to the card with some dimensional foam. My sentiment is from the Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp set. I used a striped vellum to stamp my sentiment on and heat embossed it with Wow white embossing powder. I had to add a blush colored paper behind it so the sentiment would be readable. It blended in too much with the white background before I added the blush paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Love the embossing and the white is just so pretty! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
This card is just beautiful Jeri! I love that embossing folder, love Emma's heart die in the middle-the roses are just beautiful on it too! Love the sentiment on the velum tag. Truly a beautiful wedding card. Hugs my friend!
wow! this is sooo Elegant!!! white on white is so difficult however you make it look easy!!! thanks for joining the challenge at My Creative Time!
Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)
Soooo pretty with all the embossing! I also love white! Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne
Such a pretty card with the embossing and the white! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge.
Jeri ~ Oh this is simply STUNNING! I really am LOVING this white on white combination ~ which I never thought of before this challenge to be honest! The textures are PERFECT and so are all the MCT products! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
BEAUTIFUL looking card, SUPER job with it!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)
This is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at the My Creative Time challenge!
This is such a beautiful card! AWESOME job!
Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
Beautiful, Jeri! Love embossing on white! :)
Post a Comment