Friday, March 20, 2015
The Cutting Cafe Egg Shaped Box
Today I have an awesome egg shaped box from The Cutting Cafe to share with you. This box is just perfect to hold a little Easter treat. It's called the Egg Goodie Box Template and Cutting File. The box measure about 2.75 x 4" and it comes with several overlays for the top of the box. I used the SVG file and cut all the pieces using my Silhouette. (Except for the little bunny and tag which are cut from metal dies. When Regina makes her cutting files she is kind enough to include an instruction sheet for ease in assembling. I'm just saying, it's a lot easier to put together when you FOLLOW the instructions. I was having a little bit of trouble until I referenced the instructions. After reading them the box went together in a breeze. As you can see I added a little zigzag overlay for my box top. I tied some pretty sheer white ribbon around the box then added my bunny and tag. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll hop you'll check out the rest of the Design Team projects over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Saturday, March 21.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
this is so darn sweet jeri...i mean really i love it
I love this cute egg box Jeri! The overlay is so pretty and I love how you dressed it up with the ribbon and the MCT bunny. I have got to pick out some files to try out from Regina's site. Hugs, Brenda
Oh my gosh! This is so stinking awesome! I love the colors.
Post a Comment