Monday, April 6, 2015
The Cutting Cafe Vending Machine
This week at The Cutting Cafe the Design Team is showcasing a totally awesome 3-D Vending Machine Template and Cutting File. The vending machine is approximately 5.5x2.75 inches. It comes in PDF, SVG, MCT and WPC. I used the PDF version which allowed me to print and hand cut the file. Basically, what you have is two boxes that stack together. The bottom box with lid is large enough to fill with treats along with the treats that fill the top box. It also comes with three different lids, 36 sentiments and the pieces that you decorate the box with to show the coin slot and handle that turns to dispense. This makes fabulous favors for parties, showers, etc. Make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the rest of the Design Teams creations. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
omg omg how stinking cute is this...love how you used a knob for the top...love it girl...hugs
Super cute! Such a creative idea.
Very pretty vending machine. I love the papers and the knob you topped it off with =)
I love that you used unconventional colors for the vending machine! :)
This is darling!
I love these little vending machines, they are so cute! Love the papers you used on yours Jeri. I think too they make wonderful favors! Hugs, Brenda
Post a Comment