Friday, April 24, 2015
New Cardz TV Stamp Set "Heavenly"
I just love this new "Heavenly" stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps. Most of the sentiments in the set are angel themed. I, personally, think they are perfect for cards for my sweet granddaughters. This adorable card was a request from my neighbor for her granddaughter. While I was talking to her about a card she mentioned that she calls her granddaughter her "special angel". What a coincidence that she would mention this phrase right after I got my new "Heavenly" stamp set in the mail from Mary. There is a sentiment that says "My Special Angel". I knew I had to find the perfect angel image to go with it. That came from the Cricut cartridge Once Upon a Princess. I die cut the words "you are" from My Creative Time metal dies then stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card and added a small die cut heart.
If you would like to order this stamp set you can find it HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Beautiful card Jeri!! I call my oldest granddaughter 'My Beautiful Angel'. I so love your card!!!! :)
Awww, what a darling card Jeri! I love your little angle, Mary's stamp set worked perfectly on this card! Hugs, Brenda
Super sweet card! :)
Post a Comment