Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Creative Time Challenge


Today I have a card to share that I made for the current challenge at My Creative Time. It's been awhile since I've been able to create for a challenge. This is an inspiration challenge using a photo/sketch or colors.


I took my inspiration from the photo and created a card using the beautiful colors and a flower theme. I used the My Creative Time Stitched Window Dies and Accessories and my sentiment came from the stamp set Window Sentiments and Flower Stamp Set. After stamping and die cutting the flowers for the window box I watercolored them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick and Mowed Lawn. Next I cut the window box and window from white cardstock and assembled the flower box and window on some DCWV textured kraft cardstock. I die cut a label from the Chunky Jar Accessories Dies and stamped the sentiment with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I added a few of my homemade (using pony beads) enamel dots for embellishment.

No comments: