Hello Crafty Friends. So glad you stopped by today. I'm showcasing some Fall themed cards with two different sentiments from the Cardz TV Stamp set Fall Fun. I wanted to practice some inking on these leaves so I used watercolor paper to get a good blend. I used Distress Inks and you can see what colors I used in the photos below. After I inked the leaves I added some of the new Distress Glaze to set the ink and make it waterproof. The leaves were cut with metal dies from My Creative Time as well as the oval and label that I stamped my sentiments on.
| Fired Brick and Barn Door |
| Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber |
| Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge |
| Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint |



2 comments:
What a Gorgeous card!! Love your leaves you so did a beautiful inking job on them they look so real what a fun idea for a card. Awesome sentiment tag too. You so did a super outstanding creative job!!
YOU ROCK!!
These are beautiful Jeri!! I so love the coloring of the leaves!!!! :)
Post a Comment