Monday, October 12, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge Sentiments


I am so in love with this little Alpaca and his punnie sentiment. Today I'm using him to enter the Lawnscaping Challenge with focus on Sentiments. To my white A2 card base I added a couple stitched rectangular mats, one in a soft aqua cardstock and the other a diagonal stripe from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Petite Paper Pack. Next I cut a banner and circle using dies from the Stitched Party Banners Dies. I cut two circles from white and aqua snowy background papers, then I used the Stitched Hillsdie Borders to cut the snow hill for the alpaca to stand on. I stamped the sentiment on a thin piece of white cardstock I trimmed to fit across the card and added a tiny red stamped heart, too. Then I added the pun sentiment under the circle to finish the card off.

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Oh, I do love a punny sediment, Jerri, and this is a super funny one! It's so perfect with your adorable alpaca card!! Thank you so much for coming by my place and joining me! It's a pleasure to meet you and follow you in return! I apologize that it's taken so long for me to get here because I've been so wrapped up in nursing duties for my poor Mister. I hope you come back and see me again soon and let me know when you do! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell