Woo Hoo!!! The day is finally here, my first official post as part of the Design Team Family at Paper Sweeties. My project today is for the December 2015 Inspiration Challenge using the photo below. This post is also part of the Inspiration Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Emily's blog.
I made a gift card holder. Hubby and I send out lots of gift cards for the holidays to our family because we are all in different states. To make my circular base to put my JOY word on I used the snow globe from the Snow Time Bundle. I did a little creative die cutting to make it look like a Christmas ornament. I used the trunk die from the Christmas Tree in the new Christmas Tree Tag Die set (Releasing today) to cut a gold ornament hanger for the top of the bulb using gold cardstock. I trimmed the snow globe base to fit under the gold cardstock. Next I added the letters to the upside down altered snow globe. I cut them from yellow/gold cardstock, added some Distress Paint in Antique Linen and then embossed them with a woodgrain embossing folder. Finally, I embellished with a couple pieces of greenery, added a pretty gold bow and a couple jingle bells. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Snow Time Bundle with gold embossing powder. Now I know you'll want to check out the rest of the DT projects so here is the list to hop along. Your next stop is Jill's blog.
December Guest Designer: Tracey Kelly
Now before you leave I want to share a sneak peek for my Design Post for the Paper Sweeties December Release-The Twelve Days of Christmas. Make sure you start your December off right with inspiration from the Paper Sweeties Design Team showcasing the December Release available in the Paper Sweeties Shop NOW starring an adorable new Gingerbread Man stamp and die set called Sugar and Spice and an awesome Christmas Tree stamp and die set called Merry and Bright. The first day will be December 2nd and will feature projects from Paper Sweeties Owner Debbie. You will find her goodies on the Paper Sweeties Blog. My design post will be on December 11th and here is my sneak peek.


10 comments:
Jeri welcome aboard! An absolute fantastic post my dear! I should have welcomed you on my blog post too! We are so glad you are here! Love your sweet gift card holder and your sneaky peek too! :)
This is gorgeous! LOVING how you replicated the inspo photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my - this is the most beautiful gift card holder I've ever seen! WELCOME TO THE TEAM, Jeri :)
What a darling gift card holder, Jeri! It's a perfect take on the challenge! And, a BIG welcome to the team!:-)
Beautiful gift card holder!! Love how it looks just like the inspiration photo!
Beautiful take on the challenge Jeri!
Welcome to the team!!!
Beautiful card! It fits with the challenge so perfectly! Love the colors and that big bold JOY! I'm so glad to be joining such a talented team with you too, Jeri!
Take Care!
Michele, PS teamie
Absolutely BRILLIANT, Jeri! I LOVE the fun use of stamps and dies--just beautiful work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Great card and design!!! Welcome to the team!!!
Jeri, your first Paper Sweeties DT creation is gorgeous! I can't get over how much it looks just like the inspiration photo! Welcome to the team!
Post a Comment