Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Cutting Cafe Treat Cup Ornament




Hello my crafty friends! Are you all counting down to Christmas Day? I know I am. I've been working on small gifts to give to friends and neighbors using the Christmas Treat Cup set from The Cutting Cafe. This set is this week's DT assignment for The Cutting Cafe Design Team. You don't want to miss seeing the fabulous creations everyone made. So check them out at The Cutting Cafe Blog. For my project I used the Ornament Treat Cup and the SVG file to cut it on my Cricut Explore Air. After assembling the pieces I filled it with peppermint candy and added a simple bow and gold cording to hang on a Christmas tree. I kept mine pretty simple because I am mass producing them, but you could add more embellishments if you wanted like greenery or jingle bells. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog for more inspiration using the Treat Cups.

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

jeri your treat cup is so adorable..i am so glad you were able to finally post a pic to blog...cause i would have been sad everyone wouldn't of seen this...hugs

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love it!! I can see this treat cups style on a Christmas tree!! Love them!