Friday, April 7, 2017

Cardz TV Sketch Challenge


Wow, I can hardly believe we're into the first challenge in April. This week the Cardz TV Sketch Designers are making cards with a Mother's Day theme. I wanted to use this cute embroidery hoop die cut from Neat & Tangled and when I saw Mary's Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #6, I knew it was perfect. I also used one of the newest Cardz TV Stamps sets called Mini Messages. As I often do, I cut this sentiment to stack it for the circle. I hope you'll play along with the challenge. You can find the details at the Cardz TV blog as well as all the sketches. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Jeri I love your card! Looks like all love that new stamp set Mini Messages!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty background paper and the sweet flower image!! Have a great day.
Gerda