Friday, June 30, 2017

Cardz TV Mailbox Challenge


Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new Mailbox Smiles Challenge over at Cardz TV. For my Design Team card I used the Cardz TV stamp set "Just Chillin". I needed another birthday card for a grandson. I decided to make this one a little interactive for him and went with a shaker card. The "Just Chillin" stamp set has this adorable penguin along with an ice cream cone image. I stamped the ice cream cone in a pretty turquoise color and turned it upside down for a birthday hat by adding a little twine and an enamel dot to the top. I think it turned out so cute. I also added an enamel triangle in orange for the penguin's nose. For the shaker element I used a frame from Pretty Pink Posh and filled it with sequins and tiny birthday related images from Lawn Fawn. I stamped a sentiment from the "Just Chillin" stamp set onto a banner for the top of the card. I hope you'll play along with the challenge and link your card over at the Cardz TV blog for your chance to win some Cardz TV Stamps. As always the theme is anything goes.

No comments: