
Do you ever forget about cute digital stamps you have? That's what happened with poor Angel Maggie here. So now I've decided that I need to come up with a better system to catalogue my digital images. Sounds like a job for after Christmas. I used Delightful Sketches for my sketch for this card. It has swirls and pearls for the Allsorts challenge and silver for Creative Card Crews challenge. 365 challenge for Thursday asked for "peace" on a card.

I colored Angel Maggie with my Copics and a MS silver glitter pen. Then I added MS Sterling glitter to her wings for a little extra sparkle. I cut my oval with my Cricut machine and then embossed it with Cuttlebug's Divine Swirls embossing folder. Then I highlighted the swirls and went around the edge with the MS silver glitter pen. My sentiment is a rub-on from K&Company. I added pearls in each corner of the sentiment. I embellished with narrow white ribbon and on the bow I added a piece of silver cord for a little added bling.
15 comments:
Such a sweet card!! Thanks for playing!!
Hi Jeri, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Lisa x
Hi Jeri
Lovely card - cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx
Hi Jeri
A really lovely creation.
Cute image.
Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
Hi Jeri!!! What a sweet and beautiful card! I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Hugs,
Lisa
Luv it Jeri!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!
Hello Jeri
Bet you are pleased to find this image, she is really cute, expecially with those sparkly wings.
Thank you for joining in my pearls and swirls them at Allsorts this week.
B x
Beautiful!! Terrific card!! Glad to see you at Delightful Sketches!
really cute image...great card
hugs shell
Fantastic card, thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches
Anne x
Adorable I love it, great job!! Thanks for joining us at DS
A fab card, you've done a great job with maggie. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x
You made a lovely job of this and those challenges worked perfectly for it.
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!
Totally adorable - love this!
This is such a cute card!! thanks for joining us at Delightful sketches.
hugs,
Rachel
Post a Comment