Friday, December 11, 2009

MojoMonday/CharismaCards/Caardvarks/PinkEle/Whimsie Doodles



Mojo Monday had a great sketch this week that I used for this card. I'll also be entering this one in the following challenges:
  • Whimsie Doodle-image

  • Charisma Cards-Red, Green and White

  • Caardvarks-Digital image

  • Pink Elephant-Favorite Christmas colors

My printed papers are Me & My Big Ideas, last year's Christmas stack. Tell me this gingerbread angel is not the cutest little thing! She is a Whimsie Doodle digital image. I colored her with my Copics. For her "icing" trim I used a Sakura 3-D glaze pen. I used a MS glitter pen in gold to sparkle up her halo and MS glitter for her wings. I added a couple clear rhinestones on the ornament she's holding. A couple of red and green rhinestones for some bling on the printed paper. I had this cute little gingerbread charm so I added it to the simple red ribbon bow.

8 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Love the gingerbread angel. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Adorable! Your coloring is wonderful! Love it! Thank you for playing along with our Whimsie Wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Annie said...

Just lovely -love it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Vee said...

A fabulous card just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

cute card
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
allisonX

Sue-ann said...

Very cute angel!!

Unknown said...

Great card, its so cute!