Monday, August 2, 2010

BBTB2 Dinosaur challenge

Happy Monday! It's Reader's Choice this week at BBTB2 and we are using a dinosaur. I used a dinosaur from the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. I cut him at 3 3/4" from Heidi Grace paper. There is no shadow feature on PDDU so I used my Magic Matter to get his shadow cut. The tree and grass are also from PDDU. My sentiment is computer generated with Word Art. Doodling was done with a Sakura 3-D gel pen.

7 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

very cute card!

**Treefrog** said...

What a "Dino-mite" card this is! LOL (Sorry I just couldn't resist!) Love the stitching on the Dino, Too Cute as always!

Carole Beath said...

Such a cute card, Jeri.... love the sentiment too. I love these dino designs on Paper Dolls...so many to chose from.
Carole

Georgiana said...

What a great card. I like the pattern paper you used for the dinosaur.

Georgiana

A Little Time said...

I really like the look of the title. This is so sharp looking! AWESOME!

Joanna said...

What a cute dino card! Love the bold sentiment!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling! Love your doodling and the sentiment is just FAB! xxD