It's an exciting time for us at BBTB2. We have hit the 1,000 follower mark (1,042 as this is written). To celebrate there will be lots of giveaways this week so be sure to check in at the site starting tomorrow. This week's challenge for BBTB2 is to use the Life's A Beach lizard cut. I decided to use the frame cut card for my design. I thought it would be a perfect birthday card for a four year old. This is a five inch square base card cut from black cardstock. I used Heidi Grace paper for the lizards. I cut "Leaping Lizards" and the number 4 from the Life's A Beach cartridge, also. "Look Who's" was done in Word Art on my computer. The scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms. I pop dotted the small lizard and the scalloped circle for more dimension.
Monday, August 9, 2010
BBTB2 Life's A Beach Lizard
It's an exciting time for us at BBTB2. We have hit the 1,000 follower mark (1,042 as this is written). To celebrate there will be lots of giveaways this week so be sure to check in at the site starting tomorrow. This week's challenge for BBTB2 is to use the Life's A Beach lizard cut. I decided to use the frame cut card for my design. I thought it would be a perfect birthday card for a four year old. This is a five inch square base card cut from black cardstock. I used Heidi Grace paper for the lizards. I cut "Leaping Lizards" and the number 4 from the Life's A Beach cartridge, also. "Look Who's" was done in Word Art on my computer. The scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms. I pop dotted the small lizard and the scalloped circle for more dimension.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Darling birthday card, Jeri! Great use of the frame card. I always forget about that! xxD
Super cute card Jeri! The Life's a Beach cart has my favorite card feature.
I hope you have a great week!
Ruthie :)
What a cute birthday card. Lizards can be cute, and who knew?
Carole
Love this card Jeri just perfect for a 4 year old, perfect paper for your lizards too and what a fab sentiment!
Hugs
Juliexx
Jeri, love the colors you used, leapin lizards - this is great. Hugs
oh I just love this one...love the sentiment and those lizards are so adorable..TFS
Jeri this is an adorable b-day card. I never even thought of that!!! Great choice of papers and phrase!!
xx Susan
Oh, this will be a great birthday card for any little guy or gal. You chose the perfect pp for the lizards. This is so fun!
Post a Comment