Sunday, May 19, 2013
The Cutting Cafe Keep Calm....
Another Sunday and time for my weekly post for The Cutting Cafe. Here's the thing (well there's not just one thing) that I love about Miss Regina. Her files are always right on trend. You would have to be living on a deserted island to know nothing about this Keep Calm trend. This week Regina asked the Design Team to use her Keep Calm and Reach for the Stars printable set, Keep Calm and Have a Great Birthday printable set or the Keep Calm Word Shaped Card Template and cutting file. I decided to use the Keep Calm and Reach for the Stars set because I just love the inspiring sentiments on them. I think they're especially perfect for tucking into a teen's backpack or a younger child's lunchbox. I literally made these four cards in less than ten minutes. I don't think you need to do anything fancy with them because the message stands on it's own as the focal point. The only embellishment I added is a tiny pearl in the center of the butterflies. I hope you'll head to The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to see the rest of the Design Team projects for more inspiration. Thanks for coming by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey girlie your so right....no need to do much to these and perfect to remind someone to just KEEP CALM...life goes on....hugs
Very Pretty! Love it TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Oh I am loving these Jeri!! I gotta go over and get these, because they would be great encouragement for my youngest son!! You are awesome my friend! Hugs!!
Love the keep calm sentiments!
pruttybird at comcast dot net
I love these cute cards and the simplicity makes them more striking. The idea of tucking them into lunches and backpacks is inspired and I am so going to do it too.
Post a Comment