Saturday, October 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties October 2016 Release Party


Today's the day for the Paper Sweeties October release to go live in the SHOP. I know you're going to love this month's products for your Christmas creations. For my card today I used the Paper Sweeties Basket Add-On Baked With Love stamp set and Sweet Cuts dies. I made a string of lights to stretch across my card with the lights stamp, colored them in with Copics to match the background paper colors and added a sentiment from last year's Paper Sweeties Christmas Tree Tag stamp set. Please follow along on the list below to see the rest of the Design Team Projects.




3 comments:

Maria said...

Love the middle panel with the Christmas lights...so creative! Awesome Christmas paper, too!

Indy's Designs said...

So fun and festive! Super cute!

Lisa said...

So cute! Love that Christmas light stamp with that paper! Great design!