Sunday, October 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties October 2016 Release Rewind


Welcome back for the final day of projects for the Paper Sweeties October 2016 release. Today I used the Basket and Basket Add-On Baked With Love to create this adorable gift tag. I started by stamping the basket with red ink then cut it out with the coordinating die. Next I stamped and white heat-embossed the pile of gingerbread men from the Add-On then die cut them. I decided I wanted to decorate the top of the basket with a row of hearts using the die cut from the Paper Sweeties Sweet Borders. I added them then cut a green gingham bow using the die from the Hello Spring Stamp set and coordinating die. You may notice a "tiny" sneak peek from next month's release. For more inspiring ideas for using this month's release follow the links below for the rest of the Design Team. Thanks so much for coming by today.


3 comments:

Maria said...

What a sweet basket with the gingers!! So creative to place little gingers on the basket! One can't have too many gingers...so CUTE!!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so adorable Jeri!!! And I am in love with the baby gingers! I definitely want that set next month! Too sweet!

Lisa said...

So sweet! Love the heart banner with this....perfect!