Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Cutting Cafe "Let's Upcycle"


This week The Cutting Cafe Design Team is showcasing projects using recycled packaging. I was very excited about this assignment because I have been holding on to this bottle to make some Gingerbread Spice Syrup for coffee drinks. I found the recipe on Pinterest by searching Gingerbread Latte Syrup. To decorate my syrup bottle I used the Wine Bottle Gift Tag Set-Template and Cutting File. I did have to shorten the tag a bit because this bottle is smaller than a wine bottle. I also had to cut a slit at the hole to slip it around the bottle because the lid of this bottle was too large for the hole to slip over. I used the tag with the pocket on the front so I could slip a cute little gingergirl in. I wrote the directions on how to use the syrup on the inside. I cut her using a die from Paper Sweeties. I added a tag on the pocket that says, "Wishing You A Cup Full of Cheer". This came from the Hot Chocolate Holder Template - Cutting File. I stamped a cute little gingerbread man in the center of the tag, which also came from Paper Sweeties. Now I know you are going to want to see all the fabulous creations from the Design Team to give you some ideas on items you can upcycle into amazing gifts, so make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog on December 7th to see them all. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

Yummy never heard of this drink before...such an adorable tag...love it