Friday, February 10, 2017
Cardz TV Valentine's Sketch Challenge
Hello Sketch Challenge Friends! This week at Cardz TV the Design Team is featuring cards with a Valentine theme using any of Mary's Card Sketches. I chose to work with Sketch #17 (Mary's newest sketch). I love to make interactive cards for my grandkids so when I saw this sketch I knew it would be perfect for using one of my little window flap dies. I cut three flap windows that open to reveal a sweet little piggy, perfect to go with the Hogs & Kisses sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps Critter Punnies and Farmyard Funnies.
I often cut apart my stamps to make custom sentiments for my cards. In this case, I took the "Sending You" from Critter Captions and the "Hogs & Kisses" from Farmyard Funnies and put them together to make a whole new sentiment.
This year, in an effort to be more organized with my cards, I've been making envelopes to go along with my cards and storing them together in a container. It makes it a whole lot easier when I need a card in a hurry to have them together and ready to pull out and mail or give to someone on the spur of the moment. I got an awesome envelope liner die from Simon Says Stamp to help me with this process. So glad you came by today and I hope you'll play along with this week's Sketch Challenge at Cardz TV Stamps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment