Saturday, February 4, 2017

Cutting Cafe Happy Word Window Card


I'm so excited to be back from my little hiatus for a new Cutting Cafe file. Today I'm using the Everyday Word Window card in the circle shape with the word happy. I had a great time making this into a shaker card. Everyone loves a good shaker card! I used my Cricut Explore and the SVG file to cut the card out. I filled it up with some sparkling sequins and added a few die cut hearts that just happened to be sitting on my desk from another project. Since I needed to add to my Valentine card stash I added a tiny tag with the Valentine's Day sentiment that I took from The Cutting Cafe stamp set Animal & Bug Love. This might have been the quickest shaker card I've ever put together. That's what I love about Regina's cutting files. So quick and easy to use.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you head to The Cutting Cafe blog on February 7th to see the rest of the Design Team inspiration. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: