Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Cutting Cafe-Winter Bingo

This week for The Cutting Cafe the Design Team is featuring projects using the Winter Bingo Printable Stamp Set.  With Christmas only days away I decided to use the set to make some holiday tags for gifts.  These were so quick and easy to make using two tags I cut from white cardstock and one cut from a scrap of patterned paper with my Cricut Tags, Bags Boxes and More cartridge.  I simply cut off the bottom inch of the patterned paper and attached the top portion to the white cardstock tag. The patterned paper is double sided so a took a narrow strip of red from the back side and attached it to separate the print from the white.   I printed the mini bingo card onto a scrap of blue cardstock and attached it to the tag.  Using a Cardz TV Stamps set I stamped the To: and From: on the tag and then added a stamped star from the same stamp set for a little embellishment.  For the snowman tag I simply printed the snowman from the Winter Bingo set right onto the tag.  I printed it a second time onto a scrap of red paper and then I paper pieced the scarf.  I colored in the nose with an orange Copic marker.  Then I ran the tag through my printer again to add the Happy Holidays sentiment included in the Bingo set to the bottom of the tag.  Finally, I added three small black buttons to the front of the snowman.  I especially like how the snowman tag came out.  Of course, I'm a snowmanaholic, so I'm a little partial.  LOL  It took me only minutes to make both tags.  Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesdays for more ideas on how to put the Winter Bingo set to use.

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Regina Easter said...

what sweet tags.......love them

Sharon said...

Fabulous tags Jeri!!! Love the bingo one with that great patterned bg paper. The snowman one is adorable!! Love them both. :)

kdnkdd said...

Love your tags, really cute.

Brenda said...

These tags are simple adorable Jeri! And oh so perfect for this time of year! Hugs my friend!