Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Word Shaped Card

This week at The Cutting Cafe we're featuring word shaped Christmas cards.  Obviously, I've used the word NOEL Shaped Card.  During the Black Friday sales and a trip to Michael's I was so excited to find some new 6x6" paper pads by Recollections.  I fell in love with the Holly Day Wishes pad which features reds, greens, browns, adorable prints and some darling tag elements to add to cards.  The stack is perfect to use with kraft cardstock so that's what I used for my base card.  Then I cut the individual letters from patterned papers in the stack.  I fussy cut the little Christmas presents from one of the prints in the stack and added them to the bottom corner.  The cute little polka dot paper that I used for the holly leaves came from a second stack in the Recollections set called Sugar Plums.  I hope you'll have the chance to check out the rest of the word shaped cards from the Design Team this week at The Cutting Cafe Blog.  I'm saying an extra special prayer of thanks today for being able to post my photo.  I've been having problems with Blogger for two weeks and I have no clue what made it work today, but I'll take whatever I get at this point.  I'm hoping to have a new blog going by the first of the year to solve my posting issues.  Thanks so much for coming by today.

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Sharon said...

I love this Jeri!! I so so love your word card! It is awesome!! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Jeri! I love that paper and of course I love all things in kraft card stock! So glad to see you where able to post. I certainly hope it continues for you!!! I had to purchase more space to be able to post on my blog, which kinda irked me, but then I thought that $30 a year I could live with. lol Hugs my friend!

Lizzie Laine said...

Jeri,
Very pretty card, love the vintage look it has!

Regina Easter said...

this is totally amazing, awesome, one of a kind..love it

shelly said...

jeri i LOVE LOVE this!! gorgeous work as always!

Doris E said...

Amazing!!

Laura Love said...

I love this Jeri! Your papers and colors are beautiful!

DebC said...

I just adores your card and shared on facebook with the dt call everyone thought it was mine but said no just sharing! Thank you for your sweet comments yours is beautiful. I tend to always be crazy with my paper selection and wing it! Ha ha
Hugs
Deb c
Bugjuiced

cmoch said...

You have done a beautiful job...love the paper choice. Thank you for sharing.

kdnkdd said...

Very pretty card and love the papers.