MY SINCERE APOLOGIES
I have been having problems with Blogger and I'm unable to load any photos. I have paid to upgrade my photo storage and I'm still unable to add photos to my blog. After the holidays I will be starting a new blog to alleviate this problem. I hope you'll see my creations on Cardz TV Stamps and The Cutting Cafe Blog.
4 comments:
Awwww, Jeri I am sorry to hear this.
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems Jeri. I just wanted to let you know that I love your Christmas bag!! It is so pretty!! :)
OMGosh Jeri I just got the same notice!!! Amie from Redheaded Crafter had the same problem too, so tried to get more storage but it wouldn't let her so she changed to Fire Fox and that let her get the storage then. I have an email into the person who got my blog up and running and I will let you know what she says as well by emial. I wanted to let you know that you Christmas bag is adorable!!! Hugs, Bren
i have this problem too mary i go into picasa (sp) and delte photos from there to open up space. its aggravating.
Post a Comment