This week at
Cardz TV Stamps Mary asked the DT to create a Thanksgiving card with the theme I'm so Thanksful. There is really no way to say how blessed I am and all the things I'm thankful for--So Thankful! I could probably fill a whole ream of paper listing all the things I'm grateful for. One of the things I am most grateful for is my friendship with Mary and the privilege of designing with her Cardz TV Stamps. For my card today I used the Thankful for You Stamp Set. Sometimes when I'm making cards I think nothing should be more prominent than the sentiment. A lot of times the embellishments kind of take over. Sometimes less is more as the saying goes. My base card is a 4" square of kraft cardstock topped with a 3.75" square of patterned paper from the Simple Stories 6x6 Harvest Lane stack. I used a scrap from the same stack for the dark strip behind the sentiment frame. The frame was cut and printed with my Cricut Imagine using the Imagine More cartridge. Then I centered the So Thankful sentiment and stamped it with Momento Rich Cocoa ink.

17 comments:
Pretty...great paper! Lee-Ann :)
Such a pretty card. XOXO, Julie. :0)
DT Sister
What a wonderful card! I definitely need to get my hands on this great paper! Love it :)
I love using kraft paper when making cards but you used a great patterned paper that makes this card!
www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister
This is a beautiful card!! I love the paper you used. Great job!!
Blessings,
Shawnee
DT Sister
Very pretty, nice paper!
What a pretty card. Love the paper.
Your DT Sister, Susan
I love your card Jeri, I so agree with you, we have so much to be grateful for, I am also thankful to be on such an amazing DT with such wonderful ladies to share our love of crafting. I am truly blessed to be on this amazing team.
blessings
Rachelle
DT Sister
Such a pretty card! DT Sister
Your card is perfect Jeri!! I so love it!! The bg paper, how you displayed the sentiment. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)
Jeri, that patterned paper is fabulous! I agree - sometimes less is more :)
michelle - DT sister
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
A very Beautiful card!!I enjoyed it!
Migdalia
This is sooo beautiful! I love the patterned paper you used!
Hugs,
Jo-DT Sister
This is a beautiful card Jeri and like you sometimes the sentiment should be the focus-you pattern paper is awesome and I love that it lets the sentiment be the focus, while looking oh so good in the background. Well done my friend!
So pretty! I really like the patterned paper you used. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura DT Sister
this is gorgeous Jeri!! I love the frame you created :-) congratulations on your new Silhouette - you will enjoy it!
Your card is pretty! Love the design paper you used!!
Hugs,
Ginger DT Sister
Post a Comment