Monday, April 29, 2013
Announcing....
Just a quick post today. I'm so excited to tell you that I'll be rejoining Miss Regina's Design Team at The Cutting Cafe. Regina is such an inspiration to me. I tend to think of her as Wonder Woman--limitless talent--she never ceases to amaze me with her digital stamps and cutting files. Love, love, love them! I know you will, too. If you've never visited The Cutting Cafe, don't waste anymore time. Go have a looksee HERE and then join me on Sundays (starting May 5th) to see my weekly creations. Here are some of my past designs that I've made with Cutting Cafe files. Enjoy and be inspired!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love seeing some of your past creations and I am looking forward to seeing what you create on this next term as a dt member for cutting cafe.
Yay!!! I'm so glad that you are rejoining The Cutting Cafe Jeri!! I always love seeing your inspirations with those files. I think you will just encourage me to give those files a try!! At least the DS ones. I can't cute the files, but sure wish I could! lol Ok back to pie baking! Hugs!
Congrats.
Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
HEY YOU, thank you for taking me down memory lane again with all this AWESOMENESS....missed ya...........hugs
Post a Comment