Cardz TV Ch# 27 "Mix It Up!"
Make a card, layout or craft project mixing 3 patterned papers
Starts: Fri, April 5
Here is my project for this challenge:
I used an older K & Company paperstack for my card this week. You know, one of those you've had forever but the papers are so pretty you don't want to use it. Going with a clean and simple (CAS) design this week made this one quick to put together. I used kraft cardstock for my base topped with my pretty print paper. I added a coordinating print for the narrow strip that I placed my sentiment on. The stamp set I used is More Encouraging Thoughts. I stamped the sentiment on a label cut with a My Creative Time die from the Chunky Jar Acessories Set. The butterflies are created with the same die set and are made by putting two together and bending the top layer wings up for a little dimension. I embellished them with some tiny pearls. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have the chance to play along and upload your creation at Cardz TV.
I used an older K & Company paperstack for my card this week. You know, one of those you've had forever but the papers are so pretty you don't want to use it. Going with a clean and simple (CAS) design this week made this one quick to put together. I used kraft cardstock for my base topped with my pretty print paper. I added a coordinating print for the narrow strip that I placed my sentiment on. The stamp set I used is More Encouraging Thoughts. I stamped the sentiment on a label cut with a My Creative Time die from the Chunky Jar Acessories Set. The butterflies are created with the same die set and are made by putting two together and bending the top layer wings up for a little dimension. I embellished them with some tiny pearls. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have the chance to play along and upload your creation at Cardz TV.
11 comments:
So pretty!
Beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
WOW Jeri!! This is so very beautiful!!! I love the butterflies and that wonderful bg paper!!!! :)
Gorgeous card-- I love that you decided to pull out this paper and use it (I wish I had the strength to be that strong :)) hehe! Those butterflies pop and I love it!
Oh Jeri, this card is so beautiful my friend! I love the three papers you used, they work so well together!! I also love that you used MCT products, like the butterflies-they look awesome and I love your sentiment on that shape from the Chunky Jar accessories! Hugs!!
This paper is so very pretty. I love the butterflies that you used. Just gorgeous!!
Beautiful card my friend!
Jeri your card is stunning! I love the muted tones - it looks great!
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister
Very pretty! I agree with not using paper because it's so pretty. I love how the butterfly wings are pulled up. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
Oh Jeri, your card is GORGEOUS!! I love those butterflies. TFS :)
Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments
sweet sweet card and love those butterflies, hugs
Post a Comment