Welcome to our Cardz TV Stamps You're the Man Blog Hop. If you just happened along to my blog today, you haven't missed too much. I'm the second stop on our first day of the hop (Saturday, April 27th). To start at the beginning with Mary's post go here. I'll have the whole Blog Hop lineup at the end of this post. Today's Hop is featuring Mary's You're the Man stamp set.
If you came by last week you might have seen my female version of this card, if not click here. This is one of my favorite stamp sets that Mary has come out with. I love the glasses and the mustache stamps on it, as well as the sentiments. This card measures 3x6". For the hat (cut @ 6") I went to my Cricut Paper Dolls for Everyday cartridge and for the collar and tie (cut @ 2") I used the Designer's Calendar cartridge and cut it twice. First cut with white cardstock and second cut with a scrap then I pieced them together and added a small white button. I stamped the glasses and heat embossed them adding eyes to the center that I stamped and fussy cut from a Peachy Keen set. I used the larger of the two mustache stamps and stamped it with Momento Espresso Truffle ink and then cut it out by hand. Since this is a guy card I didn't want any fancy embellishments so I settled for a black button with four holes. I laced some hemp through the two left holes and another piece through the two holes on the right and then wrapped it to the back of the background paper securing it with tape before adding it to my base card. Last, but not least, I stamped the sentiment with Momento Black Tuxedo ink. I'm so happy with how this card turned out and hope you enjoyed it, too. Now you'll want to head over to Ginger's blog to see her fabulous creation. The fun part about this blog hop, besides all the fabulous inspiration, is that we've spread it out over two days. Mary has a large design team and splitting it into two teams, one for Saturday and the other for Sunday will keep you from getting a kink in your neck setting at the computer for so long. So make sure you check Cardz TV tomorrow for the lineup of Sunday Designers with more fabulous creations using You're the Man. Mary will be giving away two sets of her stamps as a prize for this blog hop so make sure you leave a comment here and over at Cardz TV. Thanks for coming by and enjoy the hop.
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
3. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
4. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
6. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
9. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
10. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
11. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
12. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
13. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
14. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
78 comments:
Jeri, your card is so adorable! I love how you created a man out of all the different cut outs. XOXO :0)
Jeri this is adorable.
This is so adorable. I love this stamp set as well. You did a great job on this card!!
Blessings,
Shawnee
DT Sister
OMGosh! I love your adorable card! What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!
lindagk23ataoldotcom
i love this card jeri! you never cease to amaze me with your creativity! happy weekend!:)
Jeri, I love, love, love this card...it's so clever and cute!! I'm so happy to have you on the Cardz TV DT!
Big hugs,
Mary
Jeri, I love this card. Just so creative.
Your card is so adorable!!! I love him:) your DT sister Kristin pinkldycrafter
Super great idea, I love this card, very creative... Carrie email...stierlen.c@gmail.com
super cute!
Hi,
Your card reminds me of the invisible man wearing a disguise...very cute! This is my first blog hop...thanks for the ideas and detailed instructions. Can't wait to finish the hop then come back and see your other creative ideas. Have a wonderful weekend.
Jeri this is AMAZING my friend! This is just WOW! I love this, you are such a clever one!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
Hi Jeri love this card and it's wonderful vintage appeal..kind of reminds me of a 1950 detective...Have a wonderful weekend. Karen
Excellent, how clever!
Fab card, love it.
Christina.
Great card!
Adorable card.
Seriously cute card Jeri, you gave me another great idea to use my mustache punch! Thanks!
Awesome, awesome card...well done
I love it!! He looks so cute!!
What a great card! Thanks for the inspiration.
Your card is cute and funny, tfs!
May show my age, but the card reminds me of the Invisible Man!
Super cute, great design!!
What a cute way to make a "man"! Love that face.
This brought a smile to my face. Great job!
This is super cute! I love the added necktie! Thanks for sharing your great man creation for the hop! Enjoy your Week - Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
Great card!
This is just adorable! Love it!
TFS
Your card is amazing wow I love it you sure have a great imagination and certainly possess tons of creativity and talent.
Love your card! This is so creative!! Great job!! TFS! Hugs, Ginger DT Sister
Great card, perfect for any man!
Cute card! The sentiment is perfect. Mary certainly has some great stamps! I enjoyed your blog. Brenda from San Diego
What a cleaver idea. Very cute card and definitely masculine.
Great card! You did a wonderful job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
This is the cutest card! I have no idea how you came up with it, but I love it!
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister
That is an adorable card. I loved the female version also. Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely adorable :) Love it so much!
Really cute card. So glad you're doing masculine cards because they are harder to come up with. Love all the ideas. Jan Mockaitis
The card is so cute. The embossing is a great touch for the glasses!
Really cute card. So glad you're doing masculine cards because they are harder to come up with. Love all the ideas. Jan Mockaitis
Love the card...so cute. So glad that you are all giving us ideas for masculine cards because it is indeed, harder to come up with ideas for them. Thank you!
GET OUT!!!!! OMGoodness!! LOL Love your card!!!!!
How cute is your card.... Gotta love the new stamps that Mary has designed. Thanks girls
Such a fun and pretty card. I just love the cuts used.
TFS AJ-
jeria22@yahoo.com
Very cute card!
Super cute card, I really like this stamp set!
Eileen
madimon at sbcglobal dot net
I love that hello handsome stamp.. thanks for sharing a cute card with it! :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com
So cute! You did a great job! Candice
This is too cute. Thanks for sharing.
Fabulous card Jeri! Such great idea, love it!
Good Job, Great Card!
Adorable!! Love your card! ~ Marilyn
I love this card Jeri, your soooo creative!
What a great card and crative way to use the stamp set. TFS.
this is an adorable card reminds me of the invisible man
upnurse at aol dot com
OMGosh! Too cute. Gotta have this stamp set.
Very nice card!!! TFS..
Your card is totally awesome Jeri!!! I so love it!! :)
Oh, this is so cute! Great job.
Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
what a cutie card!!
How stinkin' adorable! I love it! Hope you don't mind a bit a scrap lifting!
Debbie H.
niteowlis@clear.net
Just love all the cards as a matter of fact I put most of the instructions into my favorites.
Love all the cards you at cardz tv create I save alot into my favorites
OMG, Cutest card and soooo original. Love it!!!
marg0006 at Verizon dot net
Love this card. Its just too cute. :) Great job <3 being on this team with you.
Super cute card. I'm still smiling. Love it.
Anne :)
anmatt1@aol.com
OMGOsh Jerri this male version is even cuter than the female one! lol I love those glasses too and the darn cute mustache! Fabulous card my friend, it sure puts a smile on my face! Hugs!
Oh My GOODNESS!!!! Super cute card!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com
I just love this card.
You did an awesome job.
Hugs
Rachelle
what an awesome creation... I love the colors and the stamp... I am a follower...
morentin1326((at))aol))dot((com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
I love this card!! It reminds me of a mime, too cute!
Love this card. It makes me think of the invisible man. :-) April
LOVE!!! Jeri, I am stealing this idea. TFS :)
Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments
Love this card too cute
fasloan@yahoo.com
Love your card
Love this card, it is so cute.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com
I fall in love with this card all over again every time I see it. AWESOME take on our You're the Man Blog Hop Challenge!!
Post a Comment