Friday, October 18, 2013
Cardz TV Challenge #38 Ghost and Goblin Party
It's time for a Ghost and Goblin Party at Cardz TV this week. As you can see I used a ghost on my card. I'm not sure if my design this week translated onto paper exactly the way I wanted it to. I wanted to do something different with the spelling of the word BEWARE and when I saw this bat cut on the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge I thought I could make it look like the letter W. Maybe you have to have a vivid imagination to get a W out of a bat, but it sounded like a good idea at the time. LOL I started with a black base card cut at 3.5 x 7.5. I was proud of myself for stamping my own background for this card. I wanted a really subtle chevron look so I used a light gray cardstock and stamped my chevron with Versamark Dazzle Frost Ink. It has a little shimmer to it that doesn't show up too well in the photo. I added a big full moon and a silhouette of a bat along with two clouds. I stamped the Spooky sentiment from the Cardz TV More Spooky Sayings stamp set. Next I cut my letters from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge from scraps of MME Mischievous paper stack. The letters are cut at 1.5" as well as the bat. For a final spooky touch I added a ghost to pop off the page with some dimensional foam. I hope you can play along with our Ghost and Goblin Party challenge. Link on up over at the Cardz TV blog until 10-31 for your chance to win a set of Cardz TV Stamps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so cute Jeri! Love fall!
I am so sorry I am so behind in commenting, very cute card.
Post a Comment