Sunday, October 20, 2013
The Cutting Cafe Halloween treat bag
Hello Friends. So glad you stopped by today. I think this may finally be my last Halloween post. I've made lots of little treat holders to give to our friends. Since Regina asked The Cutting Cafe design team to make a project this week using any Halloween file, it was the perfect opportunity to finish up my holders. For this treat bag I used two different Cutting Cafe files. I'll start with the cute Pumpkin Bag Topper. This little guy came from The Cutting Cafe's Halloween Bag Toppers Cutting File/Template. This is a really fun file that has eight different bag toppers, 14 sentiments, and four bag templates-small and large, with or without a window. I used an older Cosmo Cricket Halloween stack for all my patterned papers. I cut the bag topper itself from a black print then I cut the pumpkin layers and assembled the pumpkin and attached it to the topper. Next I cut my bag from kraft cardstock. It's the small bag from the set with no window. I thought the bag looked a little too plain so I added a piece of patterned paper to the front. Before I attached the topper to the bag I did a little doodling with a white gel pen and fine point black marker. I looked through some of the other Halloween files from The Cafe to see what caught my interest to embellish the bag. I chose a cute little bat from the Halloween and Fall Basics Images Set. I printed him and fussy cut him then added a couple small googly eyes. I popped him up with a little foam tape and added him atop my sentiment. Are you ready for Halloween? If not, and you need some treat holders head on over to The Cutting Cafe. Regina has so many to choose from. Your sure to find the perfect one. Make sure you stop by The Cutting Cafe blog on Wednesday to see the rest of the DT projects for even more inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sooooooooooooooooo cute...love love love your bag
Aww, this is a cute treat holder Jeri!! Love the papers you used as well as the cutting files from Regina! Hugs my friend!
This is soooo cute!
Jeri...I love this project..So fun and a perfect little gift filled with candy....Krista
Post a Comment