Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Cutting Cafe Calendar set


This week at The Cutting Cafe the Design Team is showing off creations made with the 2015 Day Calendar Printable set. Lots of possibilities with this set. You can make a calendar for your desk or use the printable day sheets to create a card like I did here. I made a 4.25" square New Year's card. I simply printed out the day, and added it to a base card. I used white cardstock for the base card, topped it with a colorful chevron print, added a turquoise mat behind the day, then did a little embellishing. A pre-printed banner from my paper pad (Hampton Arts) that I fussy cut, a few die cut balloons and a die cut scalloped circle with a Happy New Year sentiment that came from another Cutting Cafe set called Happy New Years Printable Stamp Set.

10 comments:

Stef H said...

you are queen of the cuts for sure! this is sooooo pretty and festive.

hope you are well. all's good here.

hugs :)

Regina Easter said...

HEY LADY.........your so stinkin talented...hugs

Brenda said...

This sure made a great New Year card Jeri! I have to agree with Regina, your so stinkin talented! lol Hugs, Brenda

Keri’s Kreativity said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love the colors. It's a perfect New Year Card!

Tina Goodwin said...

Love this! The embellishments you added are perfect.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job! love all the elements!

Mitralee said...

adorable!

Angeline Choo said...

Jeri, this is so CUTE!! Love the fun elements and colors.

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I love it! xx

Leslie said...

Great job!