I don't often need an anniversary card, but today I have one using the Cardz TV Stamps Garden Greetings and the (all too fabulous) Let's Face It stamp sets. I love all of Mary's funny punnie stamps. Sure to put a smile on anyone's face. This card literally took less than ten minutes to put together. In an effort to have some ready made elements on hand to speed up the cardmaking process, I sat down one day and cut a bunch of stitched rectangles for card fronts, labels to place die cuts or other elements on and some of my newer die images. So all I had to do was grab the pieces, add the little stamped faces, choose a sentiment and I was done. The cute little pear dies came from Paper Sweeties, a new to me company that I recently discovered at a stamp convention. All the other die cuts are from My Creative Time.
Friday, November 6, 2015
Cardz TV Stamps Gallery
I don't often need an anniversary card, but today I have one using the Cardz TV Stamps Garden Greetings and the (all too fabulous) Let's Face It stamp sets. I love all of Mary's funny punnie stamps. Sure to put a smile on anyone's face. This card literally took less than ten minutes to put together. In an effort to have some ready made elements on hand to speed up the cardmaking process, I sat down one day and cut a bunch of stitched rectangles for card fronts, labels to place die cuts or other elements on and some of my newer die images. So all I had to do was grab the pieces, add the little stamped faces, choose a sentiment and I was done. The cute little pear dies came from Paper Sweeties, a new to me company that I recently discovered at a stamp convention. All the other die cuts are from My Creative Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment