Friday, November 20, 2015
The Cutting Cafe With Gratitude
This week at The Cutting Cafe Blog the Design Team is showcasing projects made from the With Gratitude Printable Stamp Set. This set includes 75 images from backgrounds to sentiments. I used The 3.5 inch printable stamp to make my project. We will be spending the Thanksgiving Holiday with a large group of friends at our retirement community. Every year, because we are all away from family wintering in Florida, our group of friends has a big potluck supper. I thought it would be fun to print a bunch of these so that each person could have one then ask them each to write something they are grateful for. I made each one like a card so they open up. After printing them I cut the circles out with a scalloped circle die. Then I attached them to a plain scalloped circle scored a 1/2" at the top. To the front of each circle I added a watercolor leaf, a hemp bow and a few sequins. I know you'll want to stop by The Cutting Cafe Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has done with this awesome printable stamp set. Thanks for coming by today and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is just the most awesome my friend....love the shape to
I'm positive this will be a very nice addition to the retirement community dinner!
loving the scallop circle!
This is so adorable11!1
Post a Comment