Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Cardz TV Stamps Keep Calm and Jingle On
I'm totally in shock that it is the Christmas season. I can't really say it was a sneak up on me thing, but I'm definitely not the least bit ready. I've found it hard to think Christmas since we moved to Florida. It's just not the same in the warm and sunny climate. So today I'm sharing my Cardz TV Gallery project with you. I love how this card came out. I knew as soon as I saw the Cardz TV Naughty or Nice stamp set that I wanted to use this saying in my embroidery hoop die. It came from Neat & Tangled. I wanted to use some stitching lines around the edge of the circlular hoop so I took a stamp block, put the die on top of it and then formed the stitching lines stamp, from the Cardz TV Basic Borders stamp set, around the inside edge. I stamped it once and then partially inked it to fill in the rest of the circle.
To embellish the hoop I added a couple die cut holly leaves, berries and a cut little bow. Thanks for stopping by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh so very pretty Jeri!!! Love everything about this card!! :)
Post a Comment