Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Cutting Cafe Stocking Box


For this week's Cutting Cafe DT assignment I have an adorable Stocking Box to share with you from The Cutting Cafe. I'm going to be using these to hold place settings of silverware and a napkin for my Christmas buffet. The Stocking Box Template and Cutting File features two stocking boxes in small and large sizes and comes in PDF, WPC and SVG formats.  I'm showcasing the smaller box today and I've also used the Christmas Mini Words File for the sentiment on my tag. The dimensions of the box that is sandwiched between two stocking pieces measures 5.25" high and 1.75" wide. After cutting and assembling all the pieces of the stockings for each side of the box I embellished the front with snowflakes cut from red glitter paper and vellum that I attached together in the center along with my tag using a gem brad from Echo Park. I added a little pompom fringe and a nice wired red bow.

I hope you'll stop by The Cutting Cafe Blog this week (on Nov. 7) to see the rest of the DT projects. We were allowed to use any files we wanted so you're going to see all kinds of projects for great inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh jeri this is soooooooooooo adorable...your so stinkin awesome...

Lisa Minckler said...

WOWWW.....that should be hanging off of every mantle in every household. That is gorgeous and the colors combine so beautifully. I love the stitching so much!!!