I've been wanting to make a monochromatic white card to have on hand for a wedding or anniversary. When I saw the challenge today at 365 Cards it was the incentive I needed. The challenge was for an anniversary card with white being the dominent color.Supplies: White cardstock, DCWV pearl beige paper, Cricut-Wedding cartridge, Cuttlebug-D'vine Swirl embossing folder, misc. pearls, white grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars corner punch
I cut a square card out of white cardstock with my Cricut at 5 1/4". I cut squares at 2 3/4", 3 3/4" and 5" out of pearl paper. I cut a square of white at 5" and embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I cut a white square at 2 1/2" and punched the corners. I cut the LOVE at 1 3/4". I added a flower onto the ribbon and put a pearl in the center, added the strands of pearls under the flower and a cluster at the center of the LOVE diecut.
7 comments:
Absolutely Stunning, I love this card, it is elegant and very sophisticated
maz
That is a beautiful card.
gorgeous!!!
Stunning!! :D
Lovely.
What a STUNNING card! love it so much!!
this is the one i wouldve choose for cotw also!! DT has great taste lol
FANTASTIC card and just stunning :D
Post a Comment