Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Caardvarks sketch/Digital Tuesday Challenges




I've been wanting to use this image from Peggy Loves Vintage for awhile now but had no new baby around...that is until now. My fourth granddaughter was born last week. I was lucky enough to spend last week with her after she came home from the hospital. (Forgive the old Grandma for adding the pic of big sister Payton holding her for the first time). She is a real sweety and very small, as she came a little early. This card and the pic will go into the scrapbook that I will be starting for her. I followed a sketch from Caardvarks for this card and will use it for Digital Tuesday's challenge for a baby card. Because I am so exhausted from my week with a 2 1/2 year and a newborn the supplies for this card were quick and easy:
  • Pink and White cardstock
  • Digital image from Peggy Loves Vintage
  • Pink polka-dot ribbon
  • White lace
  • Small pink heart
  • Cuttlebug-Dotted Swiss folder

Sweet and simple is what I love about this digital image. Size it and print it out---beautiful every time. My sentiment is computer generated and I carefully added the pink to it with my Copic marker.

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

awww, Jeri, that is just precious!!!!
Your card is beautiful too!!!
I'm am soo glad you were able to play along with our challenge this week at DTC!!!!
Blessings, Maria

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable vintage image ... and precious photo too ... fabulous sketch design.

lauren bergold said...

about the only thing more adorable and lovely than that fabulous vintage image is the little sweetie for whom it is intended! (& her VERY grown-up big sister!) ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I absolutely love that image and that fabulous trim you used!