Thursday, September 24, 2009

Carrdvarks Sketchfest Day 5/Three Clovers/Dutch Dare




It's Day 5 of Caardvark's Sketchfest. I decided to make my granddaughter's 3rd birthday card with today's sketch. I had to use her favorite colors pink and purple. It seems like those are every little girl's favorite colors. This fun polka dot paper came from DCWV Stack Nana's Kids. I had to have that stack because that's what Payton calls me, Nana. Actually, she calls me Nana Banana sometimes. I used the number 3 for Three Clovers challenge and added the heart charm to the party hat for the Dutch Dare challenge. The party hat cut and the number came from Cricut's Celebration cartridge. The sentiments are digital stamps from The Cutting Cafe's Calendar set. Iadded some fibers onto the hat because I knew Payton would like them and the cute little ball fringe is something I picked up while traveling over the summer. I wish I had bought a lot more of it because it's just the right size for cards. Now I just need to find the perfect birthday present.











3 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Jeri, I LOVE the fun layout and colors.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

lauren bergold said...

what a FABULOUS party hat! absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

Nathalia Castellon said...

I love this! It's so playful and vibrant. The way the embellishments are positioned just keeps my eye moving over the entire card. Eye candy for sure!