Monday morning and time for a new challenge at BBTB2. Well, this is one of those cuts I never would have noticed if not for our wonderful DeeDee challenging us to use it. From My Kitchen has some recipe cards on the Tabs key that I have noticed and used. I thought this was just a darling cut and would make such a simple and quick card. I made the cut at 3 1/2" from black cardstock and rounded the corners. Then I cut my base card from white cardstock to fit. I did turn the cut so the flowers would be on the right side. I took a small scrap of green paper and placed it behind the cut out flowers to make green stems. Then I used assorted buttons for the flowers. I used a Heidi Swapp stamp for the sentiment. I added a little clip with a bright yellow polka dot ribbon for a simple embellishment. This card took about 15 minutes to make. Just imagine the endless possiblities for sentiments that you could put in that window making this a really versatile cut.
Monday, April 19, 2010
BBTB2 From My Kitchen Tabs Cut
Monday morning and time for a new challenge at BBTB2. Well, this is one of those cuts I never would have noticed if not for our wonderful DeeDee challenging us to use it. From My Kitchen has some recipe cards on the Tabs key that I have noticed and used. I thought this was just a darling cut and would make such a simple and quick card. I made the cut at 3 1/2" from black cardstock and rounded the corners. Then I cut my base card from white cardstock to fit. I did turn the cut so the flowers would be on the right side. I took a small scrap of green paper and placed it behind the cut out flowers to make green stems. Then I used assorted buttons for the flowers. I used a Heidi Swapp stamp for the sentiment. I added a little clip with a bright yellow polka dot ribbon for a simple embellishment. This card took about 15 minutes to make. Just imagine the endless possiblities for sentiments that you could put in that window making this a really versatile cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's so cute, Jeri! I'm all for quick and easy, although I can never pull it off. This sort of reminds me of a little chalkboard.
Jeri, this turned out so cute. And oh how right you are in that I would have never noticed this cut if DeeDee hadn't selected it for our DT challenge.
Hugs
Carole
oh i love it! i just love those flowers. i'm still trying to get used to the cricut. that wild card cart is driving me nuts - lol!
This is adorable..just adorable... I love the flowers...love the buttons.
hugs
Jeannie
I love it!! especially your use of the buttons!
Jeri, I love the black and the pop of colors/buttons on the card..so simple and yet sooo beautiful :)
Hugs
Marina
Very fun and graphic, Jeri! Love the buttons! xxD
what a sweet sweet thank you, Hugs
Great take with the cut. You are so right....I would never had used this cut if it wasn't shown to me.
Post a Comment