Happy Wednesday and Aloha (again) from the island of Hawaii. My husband and I have been vacationing in this tropical paradise for about a week now and we are having a wonderful time.This week's Cricut Cardz Challenge is for a Get Well card using any cartridge and colors you'd like. I used Beyond Birthdays for my sentiment and Home Decor for my fancy oval it sits in. My dp is Pink Paislee and I used black cardstock. The decorative oval is cut at 4 1/2" and the Get Well sentiment is cut at 2 1/4". This was a quick and easy card to put together. I just added a cream silk ribbon bow, flower and a butterfly charm for embellishment.
5 comments:
Very cute and cheery, Jeri! Got your email. You're NASTY for rubbing it in. LOL Just kidding, hon, sounds like you're having a wonderful time! xxD
Really like this card and the bow is perfection!
So happy you are having a great time in Hawaii Jeri!!! Your DT get well card is really pretty...love that bow!!!
Hugs,
Terry
beautiful card! and i'll just bet you've got a beautiful tan too!
Beautiful card, it should make anyone feel better :)
Hope you are having a blast :)
Hugs
Marina
Post a Comment