
ALOHA everyone. For this Wednesday's challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge Mary asked us to come up with a Beach or Summer themed card using any cartridge. I absolutely could not resist making my card Hawaiian because as you are reading this my husband and I are on our way to the beautiful tropical islands of Hawaii. We will be vacationing and visiting with our son who is a U.S. Marine stationed at Kaneohe Bay on the island of Oahu. We will spend time visiting with him and his wife, then we will take a trip over to the big island of Hawaii for a little romantic getaway. How exciting is that? For my card I used the Life's A Beach cartridge. My hula girl is cut at 4" and my title word is cut with fit to length on and the size dial at 4. My background paper is from DCWV Summer Stack. I added a little bit of a Stickle bling to finish off the card.
6 comments:
oh i can just see you in a grass skirt! fabulous card! have an absolutely delightful and sinful (lol) vacation!
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous :) That was one of the best vacations I have ever taken! Enjoy!
Really cute card Jeri!!! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!!!
Hugs,
Terry
Awesome card, Jeri.... I am sooooo jealous.. I really need a getaway too... please take me with you LOL
You know I don't even want to comment, I'm so jealous. LOL Adorable card! Have a fabulous time! xxD
Great card and papers! I love this cart!
Post a Comment