Monday, April 12, 2010

BBTB2 Plantin Schoolbook Rick Rack

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at BBTB2. Our wonderful designer Carole has picked this week's cut and it was a great one. She chose the rick rack from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge. When I looked at it I immediately thought waves. Of course, that's probably because I've been having lots of Fun in the Sun vacationing in Hawaii and seeing plenty of ocean waves. LOL I cut my rick rack with the fit to length key on at 5 1/2". My sailboat came from Life's A Beach and it's cut at 2 1/2", the sunshine is from Designer's Calendar and also cut at 2 1/2". The sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe.

7 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is soooooo cute Jeri....love how you used the rick rack for waves!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Sandi said...

Jeri love your nautical theme and use of the ric rac for waves, woow! Sandi

Carole Beath said...

I love how each designer saw something different in the rick rack design, and I love love love your wave idea. Hawaii could have helped! Love this card, Jeri....
Hugs
Carole

Joanna said...

This is super cute! I never would have thought of waves..great idea!

A Little Time said...

I did not realize there was a cute sailboat on Life is a Beach. I love how you turned the rick rack into waves. A perfect card!

Regina Easter said...

what an sweet sweet card...welcome to the team...hugs

Creative Momma said...

How creative!!! love the cute boat and the waves are awesome :)
Hugs
Marina