Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend with your family. It was a sad and tough weekend for my family. We had a family member that had a stroke and a niece who survived a terrible car crash but her boyfriend didn't. How quickly lives can change. In an instant lives are changed forever. It makes me reflect on the blessings I have been given and be very grateful for them. I'm also very grateful that I have my blog, my happy place, to come to. So onto happier things...it's Monday and a new challenge has been posted at BBTB2. Our Hostess this week is Carla and she chose the Delivery cut from the New Arrival cartridge. My special delivery is arriving via Mr. Stork (also on the New Arrival cartridge). My papers are from DCWV Nursery stack. My baby is cut at 2 3/4" and shadowed with yellow. The stork is cut at 5" and also shadowed with yellow cardstock. The body layer of the stork is embossed with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder. I went over the raised areas with glue and added glitter. The sentiment tag comes from the All About Babies set at The Cutting Cafe.
Monday, April 5, 2010
BBTB2 New Arrival-Delivery
Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend with your family. It was a sad and tough weekend for my family. We had a family member that had a stroke and a niece who survived a terrible car crash but her boyfriend didn't. How quickly lives can change. In an instant lives are changed forever. It makes me reflect on the blessings I have been given and be very grateful for them. I'm also very grateful that I have my blog, my happy place, to come to. So onto happier things...it's Monday and a new challenge has been posted at BBTB2. Our Hostess this week is Carla and she chose the Delivery cut from the New Arrival cartridge. My special delivery is arriving via Mr. Stork (also on the New Arrival cartridge). My papers are from DCWV Nursery stack. My baby is cut at 2 3/4" and shadowed with yellow. The stork is cut at 5" and also shadowed with yellow cardstock. The body layer of the stork is embossed with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder. I went over the raised areas with glue and added glitter. The sentiment tag comes from the All About Babies set at The Cutting Cafe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jeri, I am sorry to hear about your family...My prayers are with you and your family...Hugs
Beautiful card...love the embossing on the stork and the bling looks beautiful :)
Marina
So adorable! Great job Jeri! Sorry about your family tragedies...keep the faith, it WILL get you through. Many hugs.
Jeri,
Sooo Darling....I am sorry to hear about your niece and even more sorry to hear about her BF...I also know from my dads illness and my stepmothers passing that life can change in a blink of a eye....I hope God will carry you through this awful time he is amazing....Krista
So sorry to hear about your family. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Love your card! That sparkly stork is just adorable! xxD
Jeri, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I was so sorry to read about your family tragedies. Life works in mysterious ways...so much sadness for you. I too am a good listener so let me know if you need a shoulder.
Nancy
What a beautiful card! I love the addition of the stork. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment